Southern Exposure

Desde as Entranhas dos Labirintos Latinos.

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

On the Beach in LA


aaahh... Look at this. When I look at this picture, which I took in February on Salvador, Bahia's Rio Vermelho beach, I really wish I was there now. Instead, I'm preparing for another New York winter. This Brazilian-American will never acclimatize to the unforgiving cold. When I was there, I fell in love about a million times, and I vowed that one day I would own a place in Salvador. It seems to be somewhat of a trend, many musicians up here are looking towards Salvador for "Salvation"... you can buy an apartment for very cheap. Plus, I believe the rest of the world (especially places like New York) need more of that energy (called Axe) that the Baianos carry with them everywhere they go.

Well I hope my dreamy postings will somehow find their place amongst the more serious economic and political observations of this group blog!! I was humbled by the prospect of joining...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home